The Illinois Academy of Real Estate offers the following real estate study guides and services:
The Illinois Academy of Real Estate offers the following Illinois real estate classes and courses:
The Illinois Academy of Real Estate has been providing Illinois Real Estate classes since 1979. We are Licensed Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as a real estate pre-license education provider, license number 510.0000107 and a real estate continuing education provider, license number 162.0000128.
Our mission is to promote the professional development of our students, clients and friends by providing accurate and relevant information regarding real estate education, licensing and careers and to serve the real estate community with diligence and integrity.
About Our Services
The Illinois Academy of Real Estate provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients. In addition to real estate classes, we provide counseling and educational materials designed to promote the professional development of our students. Our services include:
- Counseling individuals interested in pursuing a career in real estate.
- The selection of material and guidance designed to assist the attorney applicant in preparing for and passing the Illinois real estate exam.
- The selection of material and guidance designed to assist students seeking reciprocal licensing.
- Providing exam preparation material reviewed and selected to assist the student in passing the Illinois real estate licensing exam.
- Informative updates about changes and trends within the industry.
- Post license counseling.
About Our Classes
In order to meet the needs of many different types of students, we offer a variety of educational programs.
· Classroom pre-license and continuing education Illinois real estate classes designed for those who enjoy networking and the exchange of ideas on a personal level.
· Home Study pre-license and continuing education Illinois real estate classes using hands on material for study and guidance. Allows for scheduling flexibility.
· On line pre-license and continuing education Illinois real estate classes designed for the busy individual who does not need supplemental material and who feels comfortable with on line learning. Allows for scheduling flexibility.
“I just took my broker examination for the first time and passed it. I have done all of my classes with Illinois Academy of Real Estate at home study program (starting with my salesperson license and ending with my broker license). As my first attempt at taking any of the AMP tests, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but felt very confident in my knowledge once the test started. Not only did the Illinois Academy of Real Estate help to prepare me for my testing, the staff at their office was always very friendly and willing to help anytime it was needed. Thanks again for helping to prepare me for the test the first time." Greg O.- Oswego, IL
"I took the Illinois Real Estate Broker exam last week and passed. In preparation, I spent a lot of time reviewing your unit quizzes which I felt were the key to passing the exam. I felt comfortable that I was prepared and I spent only 1 hour and 20 minutes out of the 3 ½ hour time allowed. Thanks for all your help. I’m sure I’ll be taking your continuing education classes." Dan C. - Aurora, IL
Put our 28 years of experience to work for you today!